Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I started this blog because I am a mother of 4 and I am recently 8 months post partum and was feeling extremly unfit and down. I decided that I wanted to do something and do something quick! I decided to start a workout plan and begin going to the gym 4 days a week doing weight training as well as some cardio;however, the weight would not come off! I figured it was, because I was still nursing and that I would be doomed to be overweight until my daughter was done nursing which would be when she is 1-1 1/2 years old.
I am a nigh owl and seem to love infomercials so one night I was watching T.V. and an informercial for P90X came on and I watched it in awe as I always do and said to my self I wish I could look that great in 90 days and then went to sleep still thinking about it. Well the next day at work a friend of mine calls me and say's hey lets order P90X today and we will do it together! Without a second thought I said lets do it and orderded it that day!
This blog will show my progress from start to finish on my P90X journey and I also hope to include great articles and info on other health and fitness related issues. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may be wondering and I will help you in the best way I can, also if you like to take this journey with me please join me by visiting my other site at www.sweatitoutfitness.com I am a Beachbody coach and would love to help you for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment