Friday, April 17, 2009

The daily plate

I just wanted to share a site with all of you that I think is very helpful and it is geared at helping keep track of what you eat therefor keeping you accountable! This service is free and super east to use. This site has tens of thousands of foods to choose from even fast food items. Have trouble drinking your daily water? You can also keep track of that on here. Do you exercise well you should! You can log your exercise and it tells you how many calories you burned, unfortunatley P90X is not on there yet,also they have it for crackberry and iphone! Stay tuned and I'll do a tutorial soon but right now I'm in the car and pulling up to the resteraunt so ta-ta for now!
www.thedailyplate.com

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the daily plate! Myfitnesspal.com is a good one too but I never really got into it. I've been using my Calorie King one but I like the daily plate soooo much more (but Ima milk my Calorie King software for the $45 it's worth LOL!)

    ReplyDelete