Friday, April 24, 2009

O.K. everyone, I am about to go to sleep for work in the morning, but I wanted to post my P90X day 61 pics for you all! I took them today and while I see slight changes I am greedy and wish I could see more! I went to the store today and tried on this pair of pants that I thought were rally cute and I grabbed a size 11/12 because that is usually the size I wear, and when I tried them on they were HUGE! I didn't try any other pants on because I was in a rush ,but I will at the end of my 90 days, I had already decided not to but any clothes until after my P90X journey, but I just really wanted to try on those pants.

I am at 150 lbs today which is my first goal and pre-preggo weight as you all know ,but I would like to be 140 by the time this round of P90X is over.

I will post measurements later, but I have lost inches!
TA-TA for now! Smooches!





















































No comments:

Post a Comment