Thursday, May 7, 2009

Variety is the spice of life!

This is so true. As you all know I am doing P90X and almost done! I have a few weeks left and while P90X is great I was starting to get a little bit bored with it, not that it's not a great workout, but I just felt like I needed a little change, so instead of yoga X today I did Turbo Jam cardio and Turbo Jam sculpt and I figured it would be easy, because "hey! I do P90X and that's hard core" well let me tell you I could not be more wrong!! I sweated and I worked my muscles to a burn that was just sick! I had been contemplating whether I would either do another round of P90X or Chalean extreme but after doing Turbo Jam again I think I am leaning toward Chalean Extreme, but I can't say for sure yet. I know that I will do Chalean extreme for sure, but I don't know if I am ready to let P90X go just yet.

Stay tuned to see what I do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment