Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Burn out-vs-Laziness-vs-Stress

O.K. so I have been having a really crappy 2 weeks or so with everything that has been going on in my life, so needless to say I have really been slacking with my workouts(Yes even coaches slip and fall!) and my diet! Well lets just say it was a hot a** mess! I have eaten so poorly it is ridiculous! I kind of figured that once I hit my goal weight my motivation might take a dip, but this is ridiculous. I also feel like I have no energy, and I feel like this is because I have eaten to much crap over the last two weeks.
I started to think, am I burned out from working out 6 days a week for 2 months straight or am I just lazy or stressed out? Well I have come to the conclusion that it is a combination of all 3, my body is kind of rebelling against me, but I have to be strong enough to push back. Taking a break is O.K. but knowing when to get back in the game is very important because I don't want to undue my results!
I will be restarting my phase 3 of P90X, phase 3 seems to have a curse, because I know a lot of people who screw up in the last phase. It is funny because I used to say that would never happen to me because"That's just stupid to get that far and the fall off in the last month" Ah well! I am technically in my 12th week but will be starting over on Monday and hopefully I will be able to reach my 2nd goal of 140 lbs.
So if you fill like you are in a funk please know you are not alone and we will get threw this together!

1 comment:

  1. I have been in a funk for like 2 months! Ugh its so hard to motivate myself to go to gym after work, I just want to sit down, put on the tv and relax lol

    ReplyDelete