Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gardening is really hard work!!

O.K. well atleast it is when you have to dig it up, till it, and move the dirt from one side to the other! My garden is a pretty nice size I would say about 10'x18' s thats a lot of dirt and I live in Az so the dirt is really hard and has to be sifted. So yesterday I moved the dirt and leveled it and let me tell you it was one hell of a workout! I sweated something fierce and my arms were on fire as well as my back.


My poor hands hurt so bad and are super blistered. Tommorow I will be adding 7 bags of compost and tilling that in to the dirt and hopefully I will be able to start planting tommorow, bt more than likely it won't be until Monday.


Anywho heres a pic of my naked garden.

This is before I leveled it yesterday, So I moved all that dirt back. I am telling you it was a great arm and back workout, and it took about 2 hours or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment